Talent Recruiting Associate (Remote)
MarketerHire’s mission is to make expert marketing accessible to all. Our platform gives companies on-demand access to a global network of expert, pre-vetted marketing talent and is used by early-stage startups, billion-dollar unicorns, and Fortune 100 companies alike.
We also contribute to the future of work, helping our marketers earn significant additional income while eliminating the hassle and risk from freelancing full-time. By default, all of our engagements are also remote, enabling our talent to work anywhere in the world.
At MarketerHire, we’re passionate about building a diverse team. We care deeply about diversity, equality, and inclusion and strive to build a culture where everyone, from any background, feels included, supported, and free to be themselves.
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
As the Talent Recruiting Associate, you will partner with the Talent Operations Manager to source, recruit and onboard new freelancers onto the platform. You have a knowledge of recruiting and are passionate about our candidates and have an exceptional experience from beginning to end. You are an operational-savvy expert who can make an impact by remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
You will proactively source candidates both actively and passively, manage job postings across multiple sites and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to see all hiring processes through to completion.
You have a positive, can-do attitude and attention to detail. You will share best practices and guidance on how to improve our recruiting operational efficiency.
This is a remote role with a full time schedule.
- Source candidates both actively and passively, manage job postings and review resumes.
- Advise on and draft job descriptions as needed.
- Phone screen and usher qualified candidates through the interview process
- Work with the Talent Operations Manager and department heads to identify what is currently working well and where organizational efficiencies can be improved.
- Partner with stakeholders in the hiring process to create an outstanding candidate experience from the beginning through onboarding.
- Work with our team to make recommendations on inbound strategy to increase the quality and quantity of applicants.
- Assist HR & recruiting with additional projects, as needed.
- 2-5 years of experience working Talent, Recruiting, or People Operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills utilizing Slack, Google Hangouts, Zoom, and other remote communication systems.
- Proactive problem-solver capable of identifying issues and generating solutions independently and able to share them with the team.
- Proven organizational skills, and ability to work independently.
- Possess a positive, confident, and determined demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task and in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Experience with AirTable is a plus.
In the first week, you will:
- Onboard and integrate into MarketerHire.
- Learn MarketerHire’s model, our team members, and our story.
- Begin our training process which conveys our value proposition, Talent process, and delivery method.
- Become acquainted with cross-functional teams
In the first month, you will:
- Understand our success criteria and start to develop your hiring strategy.
- Source marketers for MarketerHire roles with a focus in Growth and Performance marketers
- Begin introducing new candidates into the recruitment process and guide them through our applicant funnel
- Create a structured model to track data on passive candidate recruiting
In the first two months, you will:
- Start processing our active applicants and moving them through the funnel
- Test and optimize our outreach messaging to attract the best candidates
- Managing job postings on various sites
In the first three months, you will:
- Have successfully recruited 150 passive candidates to join the platform
- Refined how MarketerHire attracts candidates passively
- Work with the Talent Operations Manager to refine the deliverables and content that we use to attract new freelancers
Marketerhire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.