Talent Success Lead (Remote)
MarketerHire’s mission is to make expert marketing accessible to all. Our platform gives companies on-demand access to a global network of expert, pre-vetted marketing talent and is used by early-stage startups, billion-dollar unicorns, and Fortune 100 companies alike.
We also contribute to the future of work, helping our marketers earn significant additional income while eliminating the hassle and risk from freelancing full-time. By default, all of our engagements are also remote, enabling our talent to work anywhere in the world.
At MarketerHire, we’re passionate about building a diverse team. We care deeply about diversity, equality, and inclusion and strive to build a culture where everyone, from any background, feels included, supported, and free to be themselves.
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
You will be the voice of our talent on our platform, obsessed with the talent experience. Your job will be to ensure all our talent is happy, their feedback is heard, and our product exceeds their expectations. You will drive retention and growth among our talent by understanding their needs and helping them succeed.
You'll be working at the intersection of our marketplace, working with a wide range of companies and marketing talent to identify the best fit for both the marketer and company. You must be fully capable of excelling in a fast-paced environment, including responding to consistent challenges, exceeding productivity goals, and going above and beyond as needed.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
- Guide candidates through our multi-step application pipeline supporting all steps of the application funnel including screening resumes, conducting phone screens, and managing onboarding calls.
- Onboard new marketers on to our platform and ensure they understand our process and policies.
- Be an internal and external advocate for our talent. You will be our talent’s go-to person and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for our talent.
- Advocate for product changes to support talent needs and improve experience.
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and flourish by creating new ways to ensure talent has a positive experience on the MarketerHire platform.
- Manage day-to-day interactions with our talent
- Work with internal teams, including sales, platform, marketing, and operations, to manage the talent experience, ensuring their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Deliver and communicate MarketerHire’s value proposition to our talent throughout their lifecycle.
- Own the talent experience by communicating with talent regularly, analyzing talent health metrics, run NPS and gathering feedback on their experience
- Be the internal voice of our talent providing input into every core platform, marketing and sales process
- Provide insights to talent to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our talent base
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with talent about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for talent to act as MarketerHire advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Create internal and external documentation and educational materials supporting our talent experience
- Review and respond to talent complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the talent experience with the company
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Talent Success initiatives
- A college degree and marketing experience.
- You must have excellent writing skills and proofreading skills.
- You must be highly motivated and continuously strive for personal and professional improvement.
- Develop deep knowledge of Marketing, including typical engagements and marketing roles.
- Possess a positive, confident, and determined demeanor.
- Must possess world-class time management skills.
- You must be an outstanding individual contributor to thrive at MarketerHire.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
In the first week, you will:
- Partner with the Talent Operations Manager to analyze detractor reasons and have clear and immediate resolutions as well as next steps for resolving the issues long term.
In the first month, you will:
- Holistically resolve issues with neglected and unhappy talent based on the sentiments of our marketers based on their NPS scores and feedback.
- Develop policies, procedures, and documentation to enhance the talent experience on our platform.
- Identify key areas of friction in your work that can be made much more efficient either operationally or via automation.
- Implement regular check-ins with our talent to gather feedback aimed at continually improving their experience on our platform
In the first three months, you will:
- Begin to uncover new opportunities with talent that result in revenue-generating engagements for MarketerHire.
- Ensure talent happiness, and support the sales team members working with our talent.
- Develop and own new processes and projects that create greater talent success and happiness on our platform.
Marketerhire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.